For a complete listing of the accessories that are available for your vehicle, please contact an authorized dealer or visit our online store at www.Accessories.Ford.com (United States only).
Ford Motor Company will repair or replace any properly authorized dealer-installed Ford Genuine Accessories found to be defective in factory-supplied materials or workmanship during the warranty period, as well as any component damaged by the defective accessories.
Ford Motor Company will warrant your vehicle through the warranty that provides the greatest benefit: • 12 months or 12000 miles (20000 kilometers) (whichever occurs first).
• The remainder of your new vehicle limited warranty.
Contact an authorized dealer for details and a copy of the warranty.
• Moon roof deflector
• Rear spoiler
• Chrome mirror caps
• Side window deflector
• Splash guards
• All-weather floor mats
• Carpeted floor mats
• Sport pedals
• Ambient lighting
• Rear seat entertainment*
• Ash cup / smoker’s package
• Cargo organization and management
• Cargo net
• Roof racks and carriers*
Peace of mind
• Remote start
• Wheel locks
• Locking fuel plug for capless fuel system
• Bumper mounted parking sensors*
• Vehicle security
*The accessory manufacturer designs, develops and therefore warrants Ford Licensed Accessories, and does not design or test these accessories to Ford Motor Company engineering requirements. Contact an authorized Ford dealer for the manufacturer’s limited warranty details, and request a copy of the Ford Licensed Accessories product limited warranty from the accessory manufacturer.
For maximum vehicle performance, keep the following information in mind when adding accessories or equipment to your vehicle: • When adding accessories, equipment, passengers and luggage to your vehicle, do not exceed the total weight capacity of the vehicle or of the front or rear axle (GVWR or GAWR as indicated on the Safety Compliance Certification label). Ask an authorized dealer for specific weight information.
• The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and Canadian Radio Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) regulate the use of mobile communications systems that are equipped with radio transmitters, for example, two-way radios, telephones and theft alarms. Any such equipment installed in your vehicle should comply with Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and Canadian Radio Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) regulations and should be installed only by an authorized dealer.
• An authorized dealer needs to install mobile communications systems.
Improper installation may harm the operation of your vehicle, particularly if the manufacturer did not design the mobile communication system specifically for automotive use.
• If you or an authorized Ford dealer add any non-Ford custom electrical or electronic accessories or components to your vehicle, you may adversely affect battery performance and durability. In addition, you may also adversely affect the performance of other electrical systems in the vehicle.
Front manual seats
WARNING: Do not adjust the driver’s seat or seatback while the vehicle is moving. WARNING: Rock the seat backward and forward after releasing the lever to make sure that it is fully engaged. Moving the seats backward and forward WARNING: Before returning the seatback to its original position ...
Fuel cut-off switch
WARNING: Failure to inspect and if necessary repair fuel leaks after a collision may increase the risk of fire and serious injury. Ford Motor Company recommends that the fuel system be inspected by an authorized dealer after any collision. In the event of a moderate to severe collision, this v ...
Engine coolant check
Checking the Engine Coolant The concentration and level of engine coolant should be checked at the intervals listed in Scheduled Maintenance Information. Note: Make sure that the level is at the FULL COLD level or within the COLD FILL RANGE in the coolant reservoir. Note: Coolant expands wh ...